About the Opportunity
- Responsible for financial planning and modeling.
- Manages the financial analysis and cost roll up process.
- Provides key financial analysis on investment and project decisions such as product profitability, rate of return, working capital and investments.
- Provides analysis for forward-looking financial and business-related projects.
- Prepares forecasts and analysis of trends in manufacturing, sales, and finance.
- Creates and analyzes monthly variances and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Determines and implements cost accounting procedures and methods.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of cost reports and costing audits.
- Examines and reviews unusual cost records and ensures cost data is allocated correctly.
- 2 – 3 years’ proven working experience with emphasis on financial analysis, financial modelling, and forecasting
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Manufacturing experience, preferably in the Food Industry
- Proficiency in MS Suite, Business Central or Navision
- Business acumen, ability to understand and interpret complex theme
- Experience conducting quantitative/ financial analysis and developing recommendations based on analysis
- History of building productive relationships across diverse functions
- Has exemplary interpersonal skills and can make complex financial matters understandable to all constituents and stakeholders
- Hands-on experience building complex models
- Excellent knowledge of financial analysis theories and practices
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven
- Dependable and accountable, works closely with peers on solving discrepancies
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate information clearly
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, fast learner, and quick thinker
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
- Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related area
- CPA, CMA, CFA designation or MBA is an asset
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #390798.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.