About the Opportunity
- Review and validate product cost components within ERP
- Troubleshoot and issues encountered with costing and inventory problems.
- Understanding all components of COGS and the various inputs.
- Ensure integrity of inventory systems and reporting including investigating and making necessary inventory adjustments.
- Provide leadership/coaching to develop skills and build capacity within the infrastructure projects, supply chain and business unit teams. Contribute to these teams and associated projects
- Contribute to the end of the month and end of year financial statement preparation
- Liaise with auditors on preparing related working papers and lead sheets
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Cost Accountant.
- Hold a professional accounting designation (CPA preferred)
- Experience with SAP is mandatory
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment to achieve deadlines
- Proactive, quick on your feet and the ability to see the big picture
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and also enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29775.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.