About the Company
Our client is a wholesale supplier to the Canadian food industry. They are currently looking for a Financial Controller who will be responsible for the accurate and timely financial management of their manufacturing operations, production of periodic financial reports, and maintenance of accounting and payroll records.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for you to grow your skills and leadership experience
- Close-knit, family-like, & collaborative culture
- Great benefits and vacation
About the Opportunity
- Production of monthly multi-department and multi-company consolidated accounting financials from a combination of software sources along with analysis package of same
- Production of yearend accounting financial package for accounting firm
- Ongoing analysis of various facets of business in order to contribute to financial planning
- Liaison with all levels of government agencies including required remittances, audits and grants
- Process ADP payroll; manage employee related issues (records, group insurance, time off entitlements, etc.)
- Manage company cash flow and bank reporting, including leasing of equipment and vehicles
- Supervise and monitor performance of AP and AR clerks; perform specific AP/AR duties such as wires, EFT’s, customer rebates, troubleshooting, etc. as needed
- Manage daily cash flow, cash flow forecasting and reporting
- On an add-needed basis, backfill for Accounting Clerk.
- 7 years accounting experience
- Working knowledge of payroll, AP and AR functions, and cash literacy is a must
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word/Excel) & accounting software such as (Business Vision, Epicor, ADP Payroll, timekeeping systems, etc.)
- Experience working with a mid-sized production-based company would be an asset.
$85,000 to $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #336743.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.