About the Opportunity
- Manage and execute accounting cycle, including hands-on accounting work (posting journal entries, preparing required reconciliations, closing the books, etc.)
- Prepare and manage preparation of monthly financial statements and reporting
- Implement and maintain accounting policies/procedures, and establish internal controls
- Document processes/procedures to be utilized by finance team going forward
- Evaluate new ways to improve efficiencies
- 5+ years working experience as a Controller or Accounting Manager
- CPA Designation would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to perform SQL database querying
- Experience with QuickBooks would be an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29462.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.