About the Company
This is an exciting role at a well-established publicly traded company in the distribution industry. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally. The culture is best described as easy going, family-like and will provide you with an excellent work-life balance.
Why Work Here
- Team environment, they work together to accomplish team goals/objectives
- Above average compensation package and benefits
- Defined career path for success
About the Opportunity
- Gather and organize financial data from various departments for month-end reporting in accordance with IFRS
- Compile and analyze financial narratives for the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages
- Prepare, analyze and report on the submissions of the branches annual budget and three forecasts
- Assess various KPIs and scorecards to analyze results, monitor variances and identify trends
- Prepare and coordinate the quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Various year-end tasks, including the production of loss sales and internal margin analysis
- Design and develop financial reports to improve forecasting/budgeting and reporting processes
- Creatively, progressively collaborate with divisional controllers and cross functional colleagues
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3 years of experience with exposure to the areas of financial analysis, reporting, budgeting/forecasting, variance analysis
- Good Excel skills
- Advanced level modelling is an asset
- Bilingual English/French is an asset
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28871.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.