About the Company
Our client is a global mining company. They are looking for a Financial Analyst - FP+A.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Global Compay
- Publicly traded
- Hybrid Work Model
- Great Work Life Balance
- Create and analyze budget and forecast data (change summary reports, cash cost, production reports) using Excel and software forecasting tools
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial forecast and annual budget/plan. Update and improve upon the financial models used to forecast consolidated business results.
- Update nickel consolidated monthly management report and assist sites in their monthly aligned management reports.
- Create/update consolidated presentations for senior management.
- Key presentations include budget, long-term planning, and quarterly business updates.
- Provide guidance to sites to ensure budget/plan/forecast deliverables are consistent across the business unit,
- Provide backup support for regular HFM functions, including uploading forecasted model data
- Academic requirements include a college or university degree in business and commerce or equivalent and a minimum of five years of relevant experience.
- Experience with ERP’s and consolidation systems are required (SAP and HFM preferred)
- Strong Analytical skills – including Excel
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #390208
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.