About the Company
Our client is a leading professional services management company with a multitude of expanding business lines. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst, FP+A, to assist with the financial planning and budget management functions of the business.
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced culture of support, growth, and and collaboration within the company
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Vast opportunities for growth and advancement with performance
About the Opportunity
- Assist in company financial planning and budget management functions
- Coordinate with the Regional Finance leads to consolidate plans and forecasts
- Consolidate changes requested by the Executive Teams to incorporate the changes into plans
- Support the Annual Strategic Planning process based on specific instructions from upper management
- Prepare and analyze monthly management reporting
- Support the preparation of Management Reporting and quarterly Board reports
- Coordinate and reconcile differences between company’s financial statements vs. management reporting
- CPA in progress, designation is a strong asset
- 2-3+ years of experience ideally with FP+A background, preferably at mid-large companies
- Strong excel and modelling skills (intermediate to advanced level), previous experience with Vena system
- Great communication skills
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #30232.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.