About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a large publicly held insurance company where you will always be challenged. There will be potential for career advancement throughout the organization. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to be responsible for BP+A.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work life balance (opportunity to work from home)
- Supportive culture and great mentorship internally and from direct manager
- Opportunities to move up and around the organization
About the Opportunity
- Leads the forecast process looking for inconsistencies in forecast versus expectations
- Assist Business Planning & Analysis Manager in review and development of targets and annual plan
- Reviews and clearly communicates the monthly results to leadership team and board of directors
- Develop financial trends, understanding how they may impact P&L KPIs
- Initiates and leads discussions with BP&A or Market Teams to highlight issues, obtaining alignment and driving call to action including offering recommendations impacting the forecast and demonstrating impacts leading into the next couple of years to keep all parties focused on long term implications
- Develops recommendations and communications packages for topics at leadership communications meetings and present financial results and recommendations to audience including Senior Management and Executive Team
- CPA (CGA/CMA) or CPA in progress
- 2+ years of related financial analysis, modelling and analysis experience
- Strong Excel Skills (vlookups and pivot tables)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- Insurance and Financial Service industry experience an asset
$65,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25707.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.