ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS A FINANCIAL ANALYST? Our client is looking for a team player to join their organization for a 9 month contract.
Financial Analyst - 9 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst for a 9 month contract with potential to extend.
About the Opportunity
- Close the financial period and provide analysis of what result variances are vs plan and prior year
- Assist with month end close process, budget vs actual, prepare monthly journal entries
- Analyze variance to plans; identify opportunities to support leadership execution of forecasts and plans
Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Analyze monthly results by understanding business initiatives and seasonal drivers in order to prepare monthly commentary, as well as a reporting package with KPIs, graphical presentations and dashboards
- Perform analysis and other forms of decision support for the Finance, senior management and the Board of directors
- CPA or working towards a designation
- Experience with sales, margin, inventory and financial reporting
- Strong business acumen and retail business knowledge
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Strong problem solving and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proficient with Oracle, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24157.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.