About the Opportunity
- Complete and post intercompany reconciliations
- Manage period-end close and financial reporting
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, as well as fixed asset depreciation schedules
- Complete journal entries and GL reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 6-month contract to permanent position
- 5+ years of Accounting or Financial Analysis experience from the construction industry
- Advanced MS Excel abilities (pivot tables & vlookups)
- Working experience with large ERP platforms
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29194.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.