About the Opportunity
- Work closely with the management and sales teams to manage the national and local price actions.
- This includes communication, file preparation, consolidation, and successful implementation into JD Edwards
- Work closely with business stakeholders to map existing work processes and identify pricing opportunities
- Actively participate in the technical design and development of existing and new applications to improve the pricing process efficiency
- Generate analytics on performance, identifying problems, and initiating process improvement suggestions
- Provide monthly reporting to each area of the business; track and report on KPI’s providing insight on change
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Experience and ability to model and synthesize complex financial analysis, operational, and KPI data
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport, communicate and partner with internal business colleagues
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
- Experience working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- JD Edwards, advanced Excel and SQL experience an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #284443.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.