About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis and presentation of monthly and ad-hoc financial reports
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and current and future year forecasts
- Review administration of purchase requests and accounting documents
- Analysis and presentation of monthly and annual plans
- Bachelor’s degree with investment experience or Masters in a quantitative discipline, finance or CFA/PRM/FRM/ASA or other relevant risk management or actuarial designation
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a financial/investment risk management environment
- Experience in accounting and finance including planning, analysis and financial reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel/Word software and a working knowledge of reporting software
$23 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27791.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.