About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly operational financial statements as well as interpreting financial information to the operational managers for review;
- Prepare monthly financial and statistical operational efficiency and effectiveness measures
- KPI analysis of performance to plan
- Complete quarterly balance sheet analysis for all accounts on the Consolidated Balance Sheet along with supporting documentation and explanation of variances as required;
- You will be responsible for the quarterly reporting requirements as requested by both the corporate office and the external auditors of the Parent Company;
- Assist in the preparation of Operational budgets;
- Assist with funder audit preparation
- Ongoing improvement of existing processes and systems;
- Other duties as assigned
- Monitor and report on the collections cycle of the operations;
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor Business Administration/Management;
- Currently enrolled in the CPA (CA, CMA, CGA) program;
- 1 to 3 years of financial report analysis, account analysis and reconciliation, A/P, or A/R;
- Must possess good analytical, organization and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information with professionalism and tact;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel;
- Must have the ability to work independently and also as an effective member of a team;
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #392289.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.