How manyAbout the Opportunity
- Assist in the development of monthly, quarterly, and annual analyses of financial results.
- Profit and Loss analysis and scenario analyses for RFPs and proposals
- Business variance analysis on Price Volume Mix drivers for Revenues, Cost, Profitability and variance analyses on operating expense budgets (Opex) for Sales Leaders
- Work with the regions and various corporate support functions in the development of ad hoc financial analyses of customer, product, or service-related issues and opportunities.
- Assist in the development and execution of the annual financial planning process, including preparation of Sales / GP plan, Opex budgets, financial analyses, reports and presentations
- Assist in the completion of quarterly financial forecasts and the development and reporting on of contingency plans designed to meet various corporate financial targets
- Assist in the analyses of various customer segmentation analyses, including further refinements to the existing Small, Medium, Large and National Account segmentation methodology and analysis.
- Support sales compensation process analyzing and calculating commissions payments
- Assist in the development of Capital Appropriation Requests, including the development of financial forecasts and discounted cash flow analyses, as well as working with project sponsor/project manager in the development of the business case documentation, as appropriation
- Support creation of reporting and dashboarding for business partners in PowerBi and/or Tableau for sales, gross profit and operating expenses
- Utilize various reporting tools such as Power BI and Tableau to streamline and improve reporting, dashboarding and processes
- Completion of a university degree, preferably in Business Administration or Commerce
- 2-3 years’ experience in a FP&A role supporting Operations teams
- Strong well-rounded business acumen; ability to understand the broader context of assignments and present a balanced approach when advising the business;
- Knowledge of PowerBi or other Microsoft tools or Tableau, SQL, Snowflake, Teradata
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Demonstrated skills and initiative in process improvement
- Strong customer service focus; ability to effectively consult to functional and business units and enhance their level of knowledge;
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Prior experience and ability to effectively present information via written and verbal presentation, to all levels of management
- Accounting designation would be an asset
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #390951.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.