About the Opportunity
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data (plans, forecasts, income statement, etc.) considering the company’s goals and financial standing
- Preparing monthly financial reporting package
- Preparing and maintaining annual plan and quarterly forecasts.
- Collecting, compiling, verifying, and analyzing financial information so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions.
- Tracking and determining financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts and plans.
- Providing pricing support and costing models for RFP’s and contract renewals.
- Monitoring and projecting data for the Senior Manager of Finance, including cash flow, revenues, expenses, costs, and profits.
- Developing, managing, analyzing, and maintaining various reports.
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure reports on financial status and risks
- Identifying trends and recommending solutions to the Senior Manager Finance and/or senior management
- Completing special projects, as assigned
- Undergraduate Degree in business, finance, or accounting,
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Working towards accounting designation (CPA)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics-Business Central/ Adaptive Planning Software is an asset
- Strong data collection and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (PPT,Excel, Word); and proficient use of excel.
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #385380.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.