About the Opportunity
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of goods sold, expenses and capital expenditures for North America legal entities
- Collect, analyze and reconcile financial information from different systems to provide accurate and timely financial reports and analysis to management for decision making purposes i.e., margin analysis by products by customer
- Complete monthly sales and OPEX forecasts which includes reviews with Business Unit (BUs) and Department Managers
- Monitor performance indicators by product and top customers, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of significant variance for different Business Units (Units, Tonnage, Net Sales, Price, Margin and EBITDA, working capital)
- Assist in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Working closely with accounting team (AR, AP, GL), complete monthly actuals management reporting, variance analysis, and identify risks and opportunities to assist senior management with their decision making
- Implement and work with Business Intelligence tools (Pyramid) and develop dashboard reports
- Support NA Senior Management Team and Corporate Group with in-depth analysis
- Assist with monthly presentations to Senior Management Team
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required (Corporate Group and North America BUs)
- Assist with financial system integration and update if needed
- Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals
- CPA designation
- 3+ years of progressive FP&A experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills (Mandatory); and Microsoft Navision (preferred but not required)
- Capable of working with peers and associates from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to establish priorities with minor direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters appropriately.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and prioritize, ensuring timely and accurate reporting within restricted time constraints.
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high degree of accuracy, including consistent, timely and objective output.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- People oriented with the ability to establish a high degree of credibility with staff, clients and vendors. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned responsibilities with a positive self-starter attitude.
- Experience with Dynamics Navision and SAP
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 379757
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.