About the Opportunity
- Provide analytical, forecasting, demand planning, reporting, and project support.
- Produce monthly & ad-hoc reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Support the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Support the sales commission calculation and modelling.
- Calculate the impact of cost increases from vendors as they are received.
- Identify opportunities for price increases or management and communicate the opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Coordinate tasks and activities with internal decision support team.
- Develop models that help with decision-making.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field; CPA or CPA in progress a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #373838.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.