About the Company
Our client is a certified social enterprise enabling healthcare equality company. They are looking for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for consolidating and analyzing financial data, compiling the annual plan and quarterly forecasts, and making recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- A competitive benefit package that includes a DB Pension Plan and Health Care Expense Account (HCEA)
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance-based incentive programs
- Hybrid working environment
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data (plans, forecasts, income statement, etc.) considering the company’s goals and financial standing.
- Preparing the monthly financial reporting package.
- Preparing and maintaining the annual plan and quarterly forecasts
- Collecting, compiling, verifying, and analyzing financial information so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions.
- Tracking and determining financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts and plans.
- Monitoring and projecting data for the Director of Finance, including cash flow, revenues, expenses, costs, and profits.
- Developing, managing, analyzing, and maintaining various reports.
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure reports on financial status and risks.
- Identifying trends and recommending solutions to the Director of Finance and/or senior management.
- Completing special projects and other duties, as assigned
- CPA or working towards designation
- 3+ years Financial Reporting or related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics-Business Central/ Adaptive Planning Software is considered an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency using MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Health care and/or government industry experience is preferred.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #372040
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.