About the Opportunity
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process within GP
- Coordinates and prepares customer invoices and reconciles monthly invoice activity to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Coordinates and manages all relevant support relating to customer invoices including executed contracts, purchase orders, and other support material
- Assist Business unit managers with the forecasting process and prepare quarterly strategic review (QSR) presentations
- Proactively identifies and escalates, as necessary, past-due customer accounts and recommends actions for resolving delinquent accounts
- Records journal entries for the recognition of revenue
- Assists in the monthly reconciliation of key billing and AR-related accounts (i.e., work in progress, AR, deferred revenue
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports for management for review
- Assists our tax team for tax (sales tax, corporation tax, etc.) and other compliance obligations,
- Reconcile intercompany differences
- Generates and maintains complete records of all financial transactions in accordance with IFRS and in time to meet internal timelines
- Assist in the preparation of internal monthly financial statements related to monthly and quarterly reporting within deadlines and with high attention to accuracy, including Account reconciliation preparation, analytical review, and variance analysis
- Preparation and recording of journal entries for a month-end close
- Properly allocating expenses by thoroughly analyzing invoices/expense reports
- Filing and performing related administrative duties as assigned
- Undertaking special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Pursuing CPA Designation
- Highly organized and possess strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers as well as senior management.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, growing, and dynamic work environment.
- Team player, proactive, and self-disciplined.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Intermediate in Excel
- Experience working with Microsoft Great Plains is an asset
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #333728
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.