About the Company
Our client is one of the largest globally recognized and respected healthcare brands in the world. They are looking for a Financial Analyst who will assist with full cycle accounting, month-end close and reconciliations.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled and talented individuals
- Great time to join the organization as they are growing rapidly.
About the Opportunity
- Perform general accounting activities such as recording journal entries, analyzing financial variances, and preparing balance sheet reconciliations while ensuring that proper accounting policies are followed
- Prepare month end inventory entries (in-transit inventory, obsolescence and excess inventory provisions, intercompany mark-up, purchase prices variances, etc.)
- Ensure intercompany balances related to inventory are reconciled/balanced monthly
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings including analyzing trends/variances
- Record and follow up on monthly accruals
- Perform frequent uploads of all accounting records into consolidation system during month-end
- Record the reallocation of expenses by line of business
- Coordinate the collection of relevant documents to either the external or internal auditors
- Ensure the correct application of SOX controls in effect (Data extraction, report preparation, control validations and gathering of documentation)
- Work closely with other departments (Ops, Sales, Supply chain,) as well as outsourcing parties
- Prepare and declare GST/HST/QST/etc. reports for all the appropriate government agencies
- Perform various analysis requested by supervisors
- Full cycle accounting experience in either ASPE or IFRS
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP an asset
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #331511.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.