About the Company
Our client is a high-growth technology company within the real estate industry. They are looking for a Financial Analyst who will support a variety of activities related to the general accounting function.
Why Work Here
- Be part of the listing on the NYSE and TSX
- Access to seasoned leaders and senior management
- Lots of room to grow career
About the Opportunity
- Support a variety of activities related to the general accounting function. For example, the incumbent will be expected to prepare and evaluate financial documents, ensuring that records of all financial transactions — including taxes, balance sheets, cash flow documents, and income statements — are accurate and conform to federal and international accounting standards
- Record all transactions, balance associated accounts, and enter/verify/update information within the organization’s ERP software
- Support the selection and rollout of a new ERP software
- Support and collaborate closely with the Controller, VP Finance, CFO and other Departments
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting, month-end close and AP & AR processes, among others.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and related calculations (i.e. foreign currency translation, depreciation, accruals, etc.), P&L / variance analysis, consolidation with a high volume of transactions.
- Perform tax return and associated accounting – HST, corporate returns, etc
- Will be involved in acquisitions including due diligence, onboarding, ongoing analysis of information provided by the acquired entity
- Perform consolidation of multiple entities (currently maintained in excel)
- Play an integral role in the implementation of accounting policies & procedures and identifying areas of process improvements along the way
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- CPA student, or recently completed designation
- 3+ years experience in an Accounting Role
- Experience with month end duties
- Multi-currency accounting or equity-based compensation/share based compensation
- IFRS knowledge
$65,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30645.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.