About the Opportunity
- Responsible for Balance sheet and Fixed Asset Reconciliations
- Provide support to manage the budget, forecast and planning process
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required related business units
- Assist with various recurring and non-recurring funding submissions and related quarterly reports.
- Co-ordinates, plans, collects data and helps in preparing annual operational and capital budgets for all programs.
- Coordinates between finance and transaction processing team on day to day activities in all areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable / invoicing / purchase orders, bank deposits, purchase cards and petty cash.
- Works with auditors for various government programs and the year end audit
- Working towards professional designation (CPA preferred)
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel. Strong spreadsheet and data manipulation skills
- Knowledge of Canadian statutory requirements for non-profit and charity organizations is an asset
- Superior interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #300608.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.