About the company
The primary responsibilities of the Financial Analyst will be to support and develop the monthly reporting requirements for HR, Finance and our parent head office, including variance analysis reports and Headcount Reports. The Financial Analyst will also: support and maintain the new HR reporting tools; support the annual budgeting and forecasting of compensation costs; and review and coordinate compensation analysis in support of Finance, FP&A and the Global Head of HR. The candidate must be comfortable working with all levels within the organization
- Working closely with the Senior Financial Analyst.
- Prepare global monthly financial reports for HR, Senior executives, and FP&A.
- Help preparing quarterly board meetings.
- Support Stock and shares management and annual filing to Government bodies.
- Help managing the forecasting process of our compensation costs.
- Analyse variances and trends in Headcount costs.
- Support with various analyses and reporting for the HR project.
- Ensure the quality of information by brand and customer in our decision-making system.
- Develop easy-to-use KPI monitoring and projection tools and dashboards to support the decision-making process.
- Support the monthly “rolling forecast” process (master data from our forecasting system, variance analysis, etc.).
- Support maintenance of Power BI.
- Support Payroll approvals for Global offices.
- Obtain information from the various stakeholders to complete the analysis requests.
- 2-4 years of accounting &/or financial analysis experience (full cycle)
- Must have strong MS Excel skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Knowledge of the structure of financial statements (P&L, Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) and basic accounting transactions
- Knowledge of information systems (ERP)
- Ability to propose changes
- Flexible, curious, enthusiastic, ambitious and able to easily adapt to changes and to learn new tools/software
- Ability to develop or improve Dashboards / Performance Indicators
- Attention to detail with high standards of precision, very organized
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Team spirit
$60,000 - $72,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #297327
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.