About the Opportunity
- Collecting, analyzing, and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvements
- Process Enhancements – Damage returns, RMA, automation of payables function, and integration with EDI etc.
- Expense analysis and periodic reviews of internal controls to track ongoing regular expenses
- Sales Tax Analysis to ensure correct taxes are charged to the vendor chargeback invoicing
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics
- Review submissions and variance analysis to ensure CAS is capitalizing on the promotions offered by multiple vendors
- Partner across Operations and Retail to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance
- Environmental reporting to CESA and MARR and periodic system reviews to ensure accurate reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll benchmarking metrics are maintained
- Conversion of consolidated financials into departmental reporting by multiple cost centre analysis
- Vendor rebate reconciliation and variance analysis to ensure accuracy of data available to multiple stakeholders and liaising with vendors for variances
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or a related, highly analytical field
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in a Financial Analyst role combined with relevant training
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Keen eye towards continuous process improvement
- Ability to innovate and simplify both, finance and operational processes
- Experience in a business partnering role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other analytical tools
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29453.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.