About the Opportunity
- Reviewing work order setup and monitoring work order status to ensure financial accuracy and maintain proper files and documentation
- Preparation of data to support measurement of liabilities
- Maintain and update monthly lease continuity schedules
- Month end journal entries, reconciliations and variance analysis to support month end close process
- Assisting in interim and year-end audits by providing internal/external auditors with information and supporting documentation as required
- Accounting designation or in process
- Experience in an IFRS based environment
- 3+ year of relevant work experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29052.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.