Our client is looking for a Costing Analyst to help over year end. It will be a 1 month contract with a possibility to extend. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience within Costing/Inventory Accounting.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare month end balance sheet reconciliation with a specific focus on cost and inventory accounting
- Prepare and review cost schedules and collaborate with accounts payable monthly to invoice all received purchase orders
- Perform analysis on inventory valuation at month end to actualize inventory for all entities in accordance with IFRS requirements
- University degree with CPA (or final stages of completion)
- 5+ years costing / financial accounting experience
- Experience with full cycle accounting including reconciliations, analysis and cost accounting.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel is strongly preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
$33 - $35/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28588.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.