About the Company
Our client is a global mining company. With the organization in growth mode, they are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide forecasting and accounting services including the analysis of forecast and actual results.
Why Work Here
- Great benefits and work life balance
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to gets hands on experience in budgeting and forecasting
- A lot of exposure to Senior Leadership, great growth opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly-consolidated financial forecast and annual budget/plan
- Update and improve upon the financial models used to forecast consolidated business results
- Update monthly management report and assists sites in their monthly-aligned management reports
- Create/update budget and VP presentations as well as ad hoc presentations
- Prepare and post various journal entries for both corporate office reporting consolidation reporting such as cash receipts allocations, intercompany advice and legal distribution entries
- Regular completion of banking transactions in SAP
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-5 years related FP&A experience
- Working experience with budgeting, forecasting, business partnering
- Strong communication skills
$70,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28453.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.