About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the beverage industry bringing their consumers premium products. They are looking for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for full-cycle accounting and the month-end closing process. In addition, this position will prepare and review support expenses and revenue schedules related to the financial statements.
Why Work Here
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and a strong culture that rewards exceptional performance
- Strong mentorship opportunities
- Amazing career progression opportunity
About the Opportunity
- Assist CFO in managing the accounting operations including the review of journal entries, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventories and statutory reporting
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements
- Maintain monthly account reconciliations for all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring that all accounts are reconciled within the month end cycle, and that adjustments are made
- Maintain a detailed asset register and depreciation schedule
- Maintain up-to-date, complete and systematic filing system to support accounting and financial records
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly, quarterly and annual operating results for each department with variance analysis
- Oversee the development of working papers and excel spreadsheets to facilitate the preparation of departmental budgets
- Assist with the year-end audit and preparation of audited financial statements
- Work with external auditors
- Ensure commodity taxes (HST) are collected and remitted in accordance with government regulations
- CPA completed or in progress
- 3 years full-cycle accounting, inventory experience from a relevant industry (Retail, CPG, Manufacturing)
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- SAP experience is an asset
$65,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28388.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.