About the Company
Our client is a large company who manufactures consumer packaged goods with a focus on health and wellness. They are looking to add a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for forecasting and budgeting, strategic planning, and variance analysis.
About the Opportunity
- Manage the company’s financial planning process for budgets, reforecasts and financial projections
- Quantify the financial impact of business initiatives, recommending viable options and validating key assumptions
- Manage the budget and reforecast timelines, submissions and scenario analyses
- Understand the big picture outlook, risks & opportunities in order to provide strategic insights & financial analysis that support key business decisions
- Analyze monthly, quarterly and yearly results against prior year, budget/reforecast & investor expectations
- Provide deep insights by understanding, analyzing and explaining variances while providing tangible recommendations for improvement
- Pursuing a CPA designation and have successfully passed the CFE
- 1+ years in a financial role (Big 4 firm preferred)
- Exceptional analytic and financial analysis skills
- Strong financial modelling skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28126.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.