About the Opportunity
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly and annual financial statements
- Reconciliation of revenue, bank, balance sheet, and other financial reports
- Completion of government filings and remittances including GST/HST, QST, WCB, and Tax Installments etc.
- Bookkeeping of multiple subsidiaries
- Management of pre authorized transactions, inventory records, leases, and related party transactions
- Prepare monthly general journal entries
- Administration of GL functions including workflows, scheduling, and filing etc
- Prepare monthly reports and other ad-hoc as required
- Conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity
- Prepare and maintain accurate records
- Any additional duties as required
- University Degree or College Diploma in related discipline; or equivalent experience
- 2 to 3 years of general accounting experience
- CPA designation or finalist
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains and Management Reporter is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of the functions of General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Receivables
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28046.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.