About the Company
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier in the vertical transportation industry. The Financial Analyst will report directly to the CFO and be responsible for full cycle accounting, financial statement prep, planning and analysis, point of contact for external audits, etc.
Why Work Here
- Close knit, family oriented office
- Extremely low turnover, and great office culture
- Company is being acquired by a large international manufacturer, opening up more opportunities for growth
About the Opportunity
- Detailed analysis of asset and liability accounts, variances, product line gross margins
- Analyze reviews and or provide other data as required
- Maintain asset records for all WR companies identified above.
- Set and maintain all finance system static data
- Prepare and carry out best practices audits in the finance system, including reporting and implementation
- Financial requirements with all company set ups or changes
- Provide all necessary Finance related training resulting from changes or new company set up
- Integration set up and corrections for all group companies
- Write and maintain accuracy of Financial Analyst accounting procedures.
- Coordinate and provide training to Global Finance Group on all finance system aspects
- Ensure month end processes are completed on a timely basis for multiple entities
- Generate monthly financial statements and necessary reporting.
- Generate completed reports and closes periods
- General ledger maintenance for: manufacturing company, service companies and holding companies managed locally.
- Ensure all general journals are properly prepared and entered into the general ledgers for multiple entities
- Verify the accuracy of cash accounts by reconciling bank statements to the general ledger for multiple entities daily and monthly
- Reconcile all intercompany accounts within and between all companies globally
- Government required statistical reporting
- Facilitate annual departmental budget preparations for companies managed locally
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3 years of related work experience, preferably within the manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of Excel
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27968.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.