About the Opportunity
This newly-created position reports to the Chief Financial Officer, and will support him with several ongoing projects relating to compiling, analyzing, and enhancing the company’s financial reporting and forecasting processes.
- Along with the Senior Financial Analyst, responsible for delivering and maintaining the annual Budget and monthly Forecasting processes
- Gathering data and working with Excel templates to properly categorize data
- Preparing journal entries for upload into Sage 300 for management reporting purposes
- Assist in creating management reporting templates for analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis as required
- Ad hoc Excel spreadsheet / dbase work as required
- Assisting with ongoing provincial & federal sales tax reporting
- Post-secondary business degree and/or working towards a CPA accounting designation with 2-5 years of FP&A and/or accounting
- Proficiency in accounting concepts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly efficient, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay focused on tasks, particularly while battling with deadlines
- Highly data proficient with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyze financial data and interpret into both oral and narrative form.
- Good analytical, financial and systems skills are required
- Familiarity with Sage 300 is a plus
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact at all levels of the organization
$55,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27725.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.