About the Company
Our client is a growing private manufacturing company that provides products and services to a broader global industry. They are looking for a Financial Analyst that will be responsible for coordinating the month-end activities and working closely with department managers and the General Manager in providing timely financial information.
- Very entrepreneurial culture, collaborative team environment
- Fantastic mentorship opportunities
- Fantastic company and great place to work in an exciting industry
- Company has experienced exceptional growth
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for coordinating month end activities and the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statements, assist in preparation of financial budget and projections
- Liaison with Department Managers and the General Manager with financial and operational information
- Implement and monitor internal controls to ensure integrity and timeliness of financial information
- Fixed Asset reporting
- Daily monitoring of cash, AR and AP
- Assist with the coordination of divisional Q.O.S.
- Financial administration of suppliers
- Assist with the development of annual business planning and the coordination of year-end activities
- Prepare government statistical reports
- Submit training needs to HR as determined from departmental needs and employee evaluations
- Ensure that all personnel are working in a safe and efficient man
- CPA or CPA In Progress
- 3-4 years of full-cycle accounting with month-end experience from an automotive or manufacturing industry
- Costing experience (Inventory/Standard Costing) is an asset
$70,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27408.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.