About the Company
Our client is a leading asset management firm specializing in investments funds. They have established a global connection based on Canadian roots with an excellent track record of successful investments.
Why Work Here
- Business, casual environment, but professional
- Collaborative, supportive culture
- Ample opportunities for learning and growth
- Very reasonable work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Ownership of the general ledger and ensuring the maintenance of accurate transaction documentation for multiple funds
- Assist the Senior Financial Analyst with financial reporting, and compliance requirements
- Analysis and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and fund reports
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare the monthly custodian reports
- Assist with the year-end audit process
- Assist the Senior Financial Analyst with input to the fund models and monthly cash forecasting
- Prepare notices for credit facility draws, capital calls and distributions
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant technical discipline
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- CPA In Progress
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24959.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.