This individual will be responsible for the full cycle of accounting. The successful individual will be able to take on tasks from various departments without needing a long learning curve.
About the Opportunity
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash usage reports
- Preparing journal entries
- Capital asset tracking and entries
- Preparing HST filings
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Any ad-hoc general accounting duties
- 2-3 years of relevant full cycle accounting experience
- Relevant university education
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Health Care industry experience is a strong asset
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24650.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.