ARE YOU A SEASONED FINANCIAL ANALYST LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking an experienced professional on a full-time basis.
About the Opportunity
- Assist with corporate audit tasks
- Perform account reconciliations
- Organize and develop both internal and external audit documentation
- Assist with any ad hoc accounting duties
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Currently enrolled in the CPA program is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24329.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.