ARE YOU READY FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client is a large multinational publicly traded power producer.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly operational and financial reports
- Assist in preparing annual budget, monthly & long-term forecasts, treasury and cash requirements and capital needs
- Assist in preparing audited statements annually
- Liaise with external auditors to address their requirements
- Conduct quarterly compliance and regulatory reporting to lenders
- Assist risk management team by evaluating and documenting business processes and risks to your operating facilities
- CPA enrolled
- Business or relevant undergraduate degree with high GPA
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24053.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.