ARE YOU A CPA SEEKING AN EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for a strong individual to join their team on a full-time basis.
About the Company
Our client is a growing private manufacturing company that provides products and services to a broader global industry. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to assist the Controller in assessing the company's performance by study and analysis of financial and operational data.
Why Work Here
- Company is growing and doing well financially
- Potential for internal promotion and growth
- Professional yet casual environment
- High volume of interesting projects
- Excellent work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for weekly and monthly detailed PPV, sales, and overtime analysis
- Responsible for variance analysis, fixed asset management, inventory and costing
- Responsible for daily posting of production and General Ledger
- Assist in preparation of annual budget
- CPA is preferred
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience with inventory costing
- Strong working experience and knowledge of Excel in a high volume
- Strong written/oral/analytical skills
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23844.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.