About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Responsible for month-end reconciliation, analysis, and journal entries
- Prepare intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze schedules and compile supporting documents required for the annual review
- Responsible for communicating any discrepancies
- 1-3 years of financial reporting experience
- Progressing towards CPA Designation
- MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups)
- Mid-Large ERP experience is required
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #299995.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.