About the Opportunity
- Responsible for period-end close activities including journal entries preparations, account reconciliations and in-depth analysis with a focus on headcount and FTE
- Preparing monthly reports on actual vs. budget variances
- Maintaining the General Ledger and supporting schedules
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements and ensuring adjustment of outstanding items
- Assist in the annual budgeting process; work with operational leads to prepare department budgets
- Preparing working papers and participating in financial audits
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- University degree in Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent
- 3-5 years of financial analysis experience, in reporting
- Experience in a professional services environment is a benefit
- Intermediate - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with MS Suite
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29357.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.