About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and weekly cash flow statements
- Remit monthly and annual returns (WCB, insurance taxes etc.)
- Review sales taxes coding from procurement
- Working closely with other branches and assisting with month-end closing
- Respond to financial inquiries from branches by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
- Financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyzing financial data and creating financial models
- 1-3+ years of finance or other relevant experience
- Strong fluency with Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups - Macros an asset)
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Sharp, open-minded up and comer who is eager to learn
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25772.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.