About the Opportunity
- Maintaining financial information for assigned programs, regular review and analysis of program financial statements, partnering with program managers to identify and explain program variances, assist budget owners with the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets, provide financial advice and guidance, resolve any issues budget owners may have regarding their financial reporting requirements;
- Assist in the on-going maintenance of the ERP Expanse GL and FA modules;
- Assists in developing internal accounting controls and policy and procedure for accounting functions;
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years with relevant practical experience Independent, proactive and well organized with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across programs and departments Analytical, planning and organizational skills and the ability to identify problems and exercise sound judgement in recommending solutions
- Excellent communications, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and the ability to work additional hours if required
- Flexible and able to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications
$25 - $26/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #318274.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.