About the Company
Our client is a well-established organization in the building industry that specializes in HVAC. They are looking for a Purchasing and Scheduling Facilitator to assist with a variety of purchasing and scheduling tasks along with administrative support.
About the Opportunity
- Respond to service calls, create service request, dispatch to assigned contractor and follow up
- Plan and maintain scheduling
- Equipment pricing and purchasing
- Returns and buyouts
- Job costing and budgeting
- Ensuring all contractor paperwork and files are completed as required
- General administrative support - answering phones, taking/emailing messages, and filing
- MProficient in Microsoft Office 356 – Excel, Word, Outlook, One Drive
- Experience in Purchasing and Financial Analysis an asset
- Working knowledge of AdobeSign
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks is an asset
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24979.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.