About the Opportunity
- Chart of Account mapping of legacy ERP systems to the COA of end state solution
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders at all levels within Finance and across the business
- Make recommendations as see fit to modify COA and dimension values of the end state solution
- Lead validation of historical data from legacy ERP systems into new ERP
- Validation of transformed data against source
- Upload of transformed data to end state solution.
- Validation of uploaded data back to source data and legacy reporting
- Work with the project team to consider and recommend changes to structure and procedures
- Assist stakeholders in resolving issues
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in accounting
- Previous experience working with ERP implementation projects (mapping of Chart of Accounts from legacy ERP systems to the COA of new ERP)
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Add description
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29221.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.