About the Company
Our client funds innovators in low- and middle-income countries and Canada. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Finance Partner that will play an integral part of the Finance - Programs Team, overseeing a portfolio of programs/initiatives
Why Work Here
- Opportunity for training/ development and continuous learning
- Work for a very prestigious organization as one of the largest impact-first investors in Canada within the UHN network of organizations
- Team friendly environment
About the Opportunity
- Create presentations & reports for SLT
- Manage relationships across cross functional business units across the Regions
- Assist with creating KPI’s for Management
- Ensure data accuracy and quality in the Hyperion application for the entire company (e.g. data reconciliations with ERP and various other financial systems)
- Assist in the development of budget and forecast for the Company
- Provide support and assistance to regional planners during the planning process
- Assist with various analysis to Senior Executives using Hyperion or Excel model
- 5+ years accounting experience preferably with grant management or non-profit experience
- Bilingual in French is an asset
- Highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office Suite.
$80,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30636.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.