About the Company
Our client is a Canadian manufacturer supplying the foodservice industry. They are looking for a Finance Operations Manager to join their finance team, this role is responsible for providing accounting and financial support for the Plant Operations.
Why Work Here
- Work in a fast growing and dynamic environment with highly skilled professionals
- Continue your professional development in your chosen path
- Become part of a people focused culture
About the Opportunity
- Lead the month end close process for the Plant
- Lead the monthly forecasting and ad hoc reporting for the Plant
- Plant transactional systems oversight
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place, monitored, and adhered to throughout the Plant
- Continuously analyze data across all areas of Plant operations to determine optimal performance model for the business
- Provide accurate and timely Plant cost reports with recommendations to achieve optimal results
- Develop effective cost variance tracking to provide accurate and timely analysis of trends, forecasts and actual performance
- Monitor and analyze raw and packaging materials, WIP, finished goods, productivity, and labour efficiencies
- Manage standard costs for products and support the SKU costing process
- Partner with Plant operations management team, utilizing expertise to make fact-based decisions to drive continuous improvement
- Act as a business partner with Cost Accounting and Finance to ensure accurate and efficient processes are implemented for manufacturing operations
- 7+ years accounting and financial analysis experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment and 2+ years at the Manager level
- Business partnering and supervisory experience
- Costing and inventory experience
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28101.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.