About the Company
Our client is an international brewer who is looking for a Finance Manager, Sales and Logistics.This role will be responsible for the financial support of the Logistics team to ensure smooth reconciliations with the breweries they source from.
- Huge opportunity for growth - new team seen as a start-up with aim to grow double digits over the next 5 years
- Lots of senior management level exposure
- Work hard, play hard environment
About the Opportunity
- Financial budget creation and tracking
- Co-ordinating forecasts and budget reviews for volume and margins with the sales and marketing team and ensuring all required adjustments are flowed through accurately to reflect objectives/targets for the portfolio
- Preparing and distributing monthly Actual/Budget reports and follow-up with business leaders
- Preparing weekly reporting on volume and profit performance and leading weekly meetings for customer business teams, identifying areas of opportunity (risk), providing recommendations to execute against
- Leading monthly/quarterly meetings for which sales, logistics, and finance report on performance and key initiatives
- CPA Designation preferred, open to MBA
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a complex multinational environment
- Strong analytical skills, FP&A (sales finance)
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in logistics/ supply chain or Consumer goods industry an asset
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26694.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.