About the Company
Our client is a beverage company. They are looking for a Finance Manager, Operations who will be responsible for leading core financial planning and analysis activities and be the Business partner to all Operations manufacturing and SG&A leaders. The main responsibilities include management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, P&L management, CAPEX review and analysis of cost saving initiatives within the operations organization.
Why Work Here
- High growth potential
- Fantastic company with an excellent culture
- Good breadth in the role
About the Opportunity
- Lead Operations annual manufacturing cost budgets and in-year forecasts, by working with departmental managers and directors to review and project operating expenses across all areas of Operations
- Lead Operations SG&A budgeting and forecasting process by developing financial templates/models for Operations SG&A team (NCCC, Demand & Supply, Engineering, Procurement and QC/R&D).
- Work with finance teams to enhance data collection to streamline ability to analyze manufacturing costs, production volumes variances and create meaningful executive reports to drive business improvements, cost reductions and track key performance metrics
- Work with operations by providing insightful commentary and analysis of results to support monthly business reviews
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations on operational efficiencies vs budget, production waste and cost savings tracking
- Act as the bridge between corporate FP&A and cost accounting teams to understand variances and write-off expenses and forecasts
- Work closely with cost accounting team to understand and support over/under absorption analysis driven by production volume variance vs forecast and budget
- Develop presentation material to convey performance of the operations group to the broader business, both at an executive and cost center manger level
- Support the development of business cases for capital expenditure, including project returns and assess areas of improvement both in processes and in the capital allocations assessments
- Act as the main point of contact for Finance inquiries from the Operations group
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA designation or working towards completion
- People manager with 8+ years’ experience in Operations forecasting and reporting or cost controlling, general knowledge of winemaking, distillation, manufacturing, and supply chain
- Hands on experience of Oracle Fusion, Oracle Hyperion Financial or EPM are assets
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods industry or agriculture, preferred
$115,000 to $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 344352.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.