About the Company
Our client is a leading supplier of injection molding equipment and services to the plastics industry. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager, FP&A. This position will work directly with the finance business partners in supply chain, front-end sales and product management, control tower, and corporate finance to establish and consolidate financial forecasts, track and analyze month-end results and communicate to the business.
Why Work Here
- Fantastic leader and mentor that the role reports to
- Amazing culture with room for advancement
- Excellent long-term opportunities.
- Great financial and career upside
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate, prepare, consolidate, and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual rolling forecasts and prepare reporting on actuals vs. budgeted results, including additional ad-hoc analysis on the financial results.
- Present monthly Executive Reporting package to COO that analyses the performance and risk and opportunities for improvements by each department.
- Lead the co-ordination and management of the annual planning and budgeting process for the Global end-to-end supply chain.
- Establish budget and operating benchmarks to assist in the preparation of monthly / annual forecasts
- Build robust and predictive financial forecast modelling to consider various scenarios and inputs.
- Complete all elements of financial performance targets related to Global end-to-end Supply chain costs, EBITDA, and cash. Work with various stakeholders to ensure alignment to strategy within Global Operations and with other businesses where cross boundary needs arise.
- Works with Operations to prepare and update multi-year capital plan, track and forecast monthly capital spend against target.
- Key finance business partner supporting fixed cost for Facilities, Quality, Engineering and Commitment Planning
- Perform quantitative analysis required for strategic planning, special projects, and reports for management and communicate results to COO and respective management teams.
- Working with the COO to provide support to quantifying commitment made, delivered and maintained within the value proposition
- Enhance existing and develop new tools for increased efficiency, analysis and reporting, ideally in PowerBi
- CPA, CMA, CGA or CA
- 8 to 10 years of progressive accounting and FP&A experience with 2 to 3 years specifically in analysis and forecasting in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- Strong accounting (US GAAP and/or local GAAP, IFRS, SOX), analytical experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience, including working knowledge of PowerBi
$135,000 to $145,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #343472
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.