About the Company
Our client is a leading player in the telecommunications industry. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to focus on data analytics and modelling.
Why Work Here
- Promotion opportunities and development/coaching directly from upper management
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
- Great team chemistry, extremely collaborative and dynamic culture
About the Opportunity
- Provide reporting and analysis on overall revenue and profitability of the practices
- No month end in this role - Strictly an FP+A role
- Prepare advanced analytics to support go-to-market strategies
- Partner with multiple departments in the development of forecasts and plans
- Pro-actively manage the strategic initiatives and pursue opportunities to close any budget gaps
- Drive cost reductions across various portfolios to improve the margin trajectory
- Prepare external benchmarking and industry analysis on overall practice performance
- CPA or MBA with 2-3+ years experience, exposure to telecommunications industry is an asset
- Advanced proficiency with Power BI and SAP, BPC, Tableau Cognos
- Advanced proficiency with SQL/ VBA/Advanced Excel etc.
- Self starter with high degree of initiative and energy level
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29226.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.